Ugh, looks like I was the hapless townie who lead wagons on his own team because he oddly could never get backup to lynch Xanmyral who had been pinging on the radar since who knows when.

I hadn't expected so many wolves to be alive, did they all know eachother?

[B]Did you like the game? What did you like about the game?
I found myself very frustrated with a complete inability to piece anything together, mainly because I was relatively in the dark.

Did you enjoy the narrations?
The ones I read were well written and never lacking in ideas.

What didn't you like about the game?
Not such much the game, but how it was played. Pressure and get info was a good strategy, even if it came from a wolf. It was my own teammates who couldn't even manage to post a single reason why they should not be lynched that broke the game for me. In a game like this, people need to be active. The town needs to be always talking in thread, so that the wolves can make slip ups. Basically, the last few days, the active players were half wolf half town. Tydude being silenced for the majority of it.

Did you like your role? What would you change about it? Would you like to see it in future incarnations? (Rune, don't answer that one, we've gone over yours.)
I don't mind my role, it seems fair enough and could be used to do some tricky things. What I won't recommend is, half way through the game, being put in a role like mine, where I couldn't figure out what my items did, because I missed almost two rotations.

@The Death Chat
OMGz that was the most dreadful 380 posts I've ever read. 4? townies who had scried wolves that never said a word... aaaaaaaaaaaHHH!