Quote Originally Posted by Blisstake View Post
*I may not continuously swing my sword at atoms until I roll a natural 20 and create a nuclear explosion.
Unless you're level is very high or your weapon has the fission quality, you won't do any damage. The strong nuclear force gives them a high D.R

*Cannot wield a natural weapon that isn't attached to me.
*No, duct tape will not let me do that.
*Cannot make a mecha out of the monster's bisected corpses without relevant ranks in nechrotech.
*Cannot rocket jump using a fireball.
*Cannot sticky jump using a delayed-blast fireball.
* Cannot wield 3 swords in each hand and one in my mouth.
*this dos not mean I can weild 6 swords in one hand and three in my mouth.
*Jotengrip be dammed, this still applies to battleaxes and all other weapons.

* I will be rewarded for having the character quirk "draws his sword at the first sign of trouble" in Mousguard, but I should not expect similar results if I try this in shadowrun.
*Especially if I do this in respone to a troublesome letter.
*Cannot perform a single-stroke battle with an owl.
* Not to scream out CRAAAAAAAAAB! if we are just encountering a normally-sized one.
*Even if we're mice and so it's 5 times our size and ravenous.
* If we enter a tunnel system, and come to a fork in the path, we cannot use the markings from our pathfinder session to find the right way.
*This also means we cannot end up in a crossover with them.
*Especially not as the slime rats from the last session that were kicked and exploded.
* If the young hotblooded mouse charges into the light, he cannot blame me when he end out sailing through the air into the ocean.
*It is not in the Nature of a mouse to be able to bisect a serpent in one strike, redwall be damned.
*Cannot play as a mice who was cursed by a war god to have a fit of rage that killed his family.
*Perticually if this same mouse is white-furred with read streaks going over his eye, and who wields two fish-hooks in battle.
*…for frik’s sake, YOU CANNOT BE MOUSE KRATOS!
*The mousguard rules state it takes 20000 mice to succeed in killing one black bear. This does not mean I can achieve the same thing using 2000000 ravenous tadpoles.
*It is beyond the ability of mouse society to develop a nuclear bomb for the purpose of killing bearthulhu.
*not to refer to bears as bearthulhu.
*Even if one is capable of eating the entire mouselands and dark rituals are held in order to plactate them.
* No matter what the scale rules indicate, cannot fit a mouse fortress on the back of a moose.