1. - Top - End - #77
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXX: Must be Summoner Level 18 to View

I'd be interested in playing in the tournament if any of the teams needed an extra.

I had a pretty awesome game last night; our team was Kennen top, AP Ezreal mid, Sona jungle, support Alistar (me) and AD Janna bottom. We were up against duo lane support Maokai+Wukong top, Katarina mid, jungle Gangplank, solo lane Tristana bottom.

Our Kennen failed pretty miserably and refused when I offered to come help, so Wukong got massively fed, but we pretty soundly shut down Tristana and got Janna fed in turn. Ezreal and Katarina were pretty well matched through most the game, maybe with a slight edge for Kat, and our Sona pretty significantly outdid Gangplank. She built Wriggle's, Philo Stone -> Shurelya's, then Randuin's, then Deathcap.

The game ended up going to around 50 minutes, and had went back and forth many many times. Their Wukong managed to be 9/1 or so at some point, but then we began grouping better and were able to usually focus him down; the rest of their team was pretty weak. We got a few early dragons and a Baron, then they got a Baron but we aced them and took an inhibitor, then we aced them again but they took an inhibitor in turn... our AD Janna got a pentakill, she was monstrous. We weren't able to end, though, and they went for Baron when it respawned again, and our team was out of position. Kennen got caught trying to interrupt, I made the mistake of trying to save him, then our last three got cleaned up easy and that was that.

It was a great game anyway, though, we'd have had it in the bag if Kennen hadn't fed so hard early. I think the final score was something like 43 kills to 40 kills and 88 assists to 82 assists.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2012-02-09 at 12:23 PM.