Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
I didn't like a. the amount of theoretically secret information given away in narrations and other such things. I believe that unless "clues are in narrations" is stated up-front, games should not give advantages to people that read narrations, partially because there is a noninsignificant risk of breaking the game if somebody figures too much out.
Okay, well, there's another thing that wasn't mentioned, but was used. I'll answer questions if they're asked. Often with vague answers, but I'll answer nonetheless. Wolves as a team abused this to the moon and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Saposhiente View Post
I generally don't read narrations.
And this doesn't help your case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
? What would you change about it? Would you like to see it in future incarnations?[/B]
Hmm, well despite enjoying the role...it kinda wasn't necessary. You could have just assigned the "alpha" wolf at random (or had a role that made sense to start with it). Basically, as in the end the wolf team gets a kill no matter what, there isn't really a point in having a role that starts with it and otherwise does nothing. That said, the mechanic of one of the wolves specifically having the kill is neat because it means it's voidable.
So... are we speaking Assailant-type role that scries as town?

Quote Originally Posted by Ur-Quan View Post
Did you enjoy the narrations?

I feel you've got to work more on them, most of the narrations were good, but I felt the ones where you just blatantly referenced stuff the most lacking. I'd keep the hints in, they make the players think.
Oh? Specifics? Especially since majority of the updates take an hour or so to write...

Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
Wait, only every other day?
I just thought it was OP because each night you could scry, and get another power off while you were at it. Sorry.

Guess I was wrong.
They steal a power, then use the power. Then steal a power, then use the power. Two day cycles. And if they get voided, it screws them up pretty bad. Also, it's hard to be ambiguous about stealing from The Heir. The Hunter was easier, "Accurate Role-scry." That could have been The Hunter or The Tarot Reader, not that that was immediately known. "You've stolen a day-bane." That one's not really capable of being a scry.

Just throwing that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
Oh, and Penguinator....while in this particular case I don't mind, in the future you might want to ask people's permission before sharing their QTs.
Probably a good idea.