Quote Originally Posted by Gensh View Post
It's not that I actually find the name sinister (though I certainly don't like how it completely ignores the previous style for names), but rather from a writing standpoint, it's absolutely terrible. I've had enough writing classes that I have a spider sense about these things.
Yea, I'm not using that…..word for the Liminals either. I have a similar sense, as the name just senses as……pretentious, made up, not really….Exalted. it just doesn't aesthetically fit. Liminals ring true as something Exalted, that word…..that doesn't sound something that fits Exalted, it sounds more like some weird DnD insect or lizard race someone would make up that would somehow combined the aztecs with nuclear radiation or something….just not a good sound at all.

Liminals? roll off the tongue, are quick, have the same naming scheme as all the others, sounds like a clear bell with all the clarity of transparency and such. its like clear water standing still, a lake that you can use as a mirror.
Liminals. Liminals, Liminals, Liminals. A good word for an Exalted is one you can say all day.

That word….no….just no. Not even as an epithet.

I've heard however they are going to some kind of champions or Lethe or something. which means my epithet for the Liminal Exalted is going to be Gravekeepers.