I quite like the world Liminal Exalted. It does roll off the tongue very easily.

However, I must say I like the other sobriquets as well. Chernozem feels heavy and somewhat threatening. Real. I like to roll on the r. Children of the Black Earth also has a distinctly... well, I want to say down to earth feeling, which would sound silly, but that's what it feels like.

The other Exalts are Lawgivers and golden kings and terrible monsters and have blood of dragons and all kind of fantasy stuff. These guys? They feel grittier. I imagine a misty day, there's rain in the air and the farmers are ploughing their fields. The wet air clings to their back and the black soil gleams thick and rich around the plough. There is strength born from years and generations in that earth. Pride. Life. The earth treats them as they treat it.

Of course, I know jack about how the Chernozem will actually be, but yeah, I like the names.

The name I dislike the most in probably Warden for Lunars. I just think it misses the point. The Terrestrials should be the Wardens instead. It might fit better after the Lunar errata, but I'm not counting on it.