View Single Post

Thread: Getting kicked out of the party

1. - Top - End - #204
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Getting kicked out of the party

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Why, exactly, are you trying to use nerd as an insult when you're talking about your peers and fellows and so the accusation would fall back upon yourself?

You have no reason to ignore posts in this thread save for a desire to avoid looking into the mirror and considering the veracity of what has been said, and, indeed, every reason to pay as much attention as you can and learn from this experience rather than repeatedly say that you're just fine the way you are while this thread looks you in the eye and replies "on the contrary..."
    1: Who said it was directed at others? That one was about myself.

2: Yes, I will ignore insults. Just as any sensible person should as those who use insults are petty human beings. As I said before, aslong as my players find nothing wrong with me why should I care what you (The posts im ignoring) are saying if there is so much inflammatory material in there and so little worth discussing civilly.

I've taken advice from several posts in this thread, and a dozen posts on this forum. But certain posts, like 'yours' are not worth the consideration. As you are merely running a repeat arguement and bending my posts as you see fit. Like say, your previous posts. Or the first two sentences of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by busterswd View Post
    If your group is hard enough up on a DM to need you for a session, more power to you. Unfortunately you're basically showing in spades good justification for the pages of people screaming "Find a new DM!"
    No, for pages people have been misinterpreting my posts and replying to what they saw in said posts /although its not like expecting anything more is reasonable/ and then building on that arguement since page-one /ignoring the opinions of the people actually in the roleplay/. My attempts to mend the situation only serving to give them more posts to bend and use the bended posts to strengthen their aruement. But youknow, we started with -everyone- telling him to get a new DM. And now its only -some-. I think thats a vast improvement whenever you like to recognize it or not.
    Last edited by Nikolaz72; 2012-02-13 at 03:09 AM.