I ran a quick playtest of this today; I needed a semi-deific creature, so I created an avatar of an eldritch evil that used around 8 different maneuvers from both this and Malfeasant Heart; I actually killed a player by critting with a Sandstorm Blast (since the damage isn't bonus damage, it gets doubled; 20d6+10 damage was hard on the PC with ~35 HP.)

Most things worked well, with Counter-Pronouncement of Enthymemic Law serving as a great deterrent that stacked with the avatar's auto-Shaken at the same range; I had the TWF Monk scared as hell to actually attack anything, since he didn't want to take the penalties (he's the most optimized character in the party, and his character challenged the avatar in the first place, so it was more of duel than anything.) Since the avatar had a pet zombie, I just had the zombie zero in on the Monk, forcing him to stay out of melee for fear of taking damage from the zombie (look, when you can't effectively fight back, and you can only deal bludgeoning damage...)

False Idols Cast Down led to an amusing prevention of a full-attack; the attacker (the monk) had taken such a penalty to saves from CPEL, combined with being Sickened and Shaken, that he failed his normally high Fort saves; I allowed him to spend the rest of his action standing up, though, which mitigated the issue for him somewhat.

Other than that, I only really hit him with a Crowned with Fury (Which failed to affect him), and the High Noon one that he promptly dubbed "the Nuclear LASER!"

In short, it was a blast; though, I do fear that Sandstorm Blast is another reason why Warlocks feel small in the pants...