"A rune master. Huh. Well, thank you for bringing it to my attention - I'd never heard of glyphs before. Man - I must've learned more unique terms during the past three or four days than I have during my entire schooling career."

He paused. "Also, it comes to mind that I didn't answer you before, did I, Tony? I absolutely wouldn't mind helping expand your family if you'd like - and you're right in that puppies are very sought after by many a youth, so I'd definitely be able to find the remainder of the litter good homes."

"Rupt!" Vicuņa nudged Douglas. A little roughly in fact - it would've knocked the breeder out of his chair had the camerupt not checked himself at the end. And a bit further away, Truse had his hand on Calzoncillo's shoulder - Douglas had missed what the new machoke had been attempting to do before he was halted.

"Seems the guys want to spend some time being more active and running about." Douglas chuckled. "One minute though - my legs are still killing me."

"On that note, though." He turned to the receptionist. "Your gym helped my family out a good deal - did you need any help with something? It couldn't be more obvious that I'm no ninja, but there may be something I can still help with."