Quote Originally Posted by Kyeudo View Post
Good news! I went from 73rd in Platinum to 1st in Diamond in less than 3 hours.

Bad news! My ZvZ is trash. I lost this game and I have no clue why. I seem to have the same or better drone count, same or better upgrades, same or better positioning in battle, roughly the same apm, same number of bases, yet I lose every battle and ultimately the game. Can someone see why?
My ZvZ is Trash to. LETS BECOME PRACTICE BUDDIES!!!
(And when I say practice buddies, I mean you proceed to walk all over me game after game after game. But I'm fine with it if I can get in some decent practice against another zerg player.)

In other news, DarkMemnarch and I were playing against each other last night so I can show off my noob skills. When he won 3 in a row with me playing as a different race each, he said, "Want to see a totally OP Terran tactic?"

Little did he realize, that since he didn't let my forge complete the level 2 shield upgrade when I asked him to over skype when it was only a couple seconds until done, I decided to spite him by not early expanding, which he was expecting me to do. Complete and absolute hilariaty ensued that I'm having trouble still grasping what happened even though it was 12 hours ago.