Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
Ashtrek growls and flattens her ears back, baring her Long Fangs. She glares at Fade.

"Weak. Weak. Weak. THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! IF I'M SO WEAK AND YOU'RE SO POWERFUL, WHY DON'T YOU IGNORE THE PATHETIC LITTLE WOLF AND MIND YOUR OWN ****ING BUSINESS, YOU MOTHER ****ING ******* LICKING GOD DAMN ***** *** ******!?!? YOU KNOW WHAT? LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL! OUTSIDE. NOW. OR I'M GOING TO BREAK THE ONE POLICY I LOVED ENFORCING!"
Shouting and insulting against Fade... well only shouting since Fade doesn't understand the insulting. The Fade looks at the little fox who felt out of the chair.

"Why should I ignore this little wolf there? I just don't understand why you have to involve a third person into this discussion. And you really should listen better. I didn't only say weak weak weak. Your kind is strange and so loud. Are you in heat? Heared that foxes have such times."

Fade don't want to start a fight here and he really don't care if he insulted her his voice and mimik still say that he don't care.