Quote Originally Posted by Malfunctioned View Post
Well I tried this tonight, we were at a friend's and my friend Brain's boyfriend was meeting K for the first time. The first thing out of his lips was "Are you two together?"
He was promptly glared into silence by Brain but still, it made it a little awkward.
But anyway, me and her ended up getting the train back together, and after a few mishaps, a long walk and a bus. She ended up having to call a cab to get home and so I waited with her. As we were sitting I decided to bring it up. I got as a far "So, K, I was-" Before her cab pulled up. We got up, hugged and then she paused for a second before kissing me again.

I think she feels the same way about us as I do. I should just try to actually find out.
Fate is a cruel mistress, brother. Lord Loss brings up a fair point with the calling her, but I think things like this are better sorted out in person. Maybe I'm too oldschool? Still, it's probably 3am in London, so at least give it until morning. Maybe calling her and asking her out to breakfast to talk about stuff tomorrow would be a happy medium?