Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
Raziere, an individual Raksha has all the power of an entire nation at their disposal. With the Cup, an Entertainer may entrance entire communities into depending on what is effectively snake oil, and offering up their very minds and souls to the Raksha for just another fix. With the Ring, a Worker may forge entire cities where there was once nothing, are create devices of perfection that would make a Twilight soil himself with sheer envy. With the Staff, entire nations can be raised from a whim, ready to fight and die for their master so that she doesn't need to lift a finger when the Wyld Hunt comes for her. With the Sword, armies are lead to glorious victory, and all of the world trembles before the raw might that Dragon-Bloods would be lucky to achieve with Excellencies.

And that's in Creation, where they are weakest.
and die when a Celestial comes along and decides all my pretty stuff would look better on him and his super-combat powers.

but then again, 2.5 errata is coming soon, so I guess PD's won't be needed as much soon….so I guess I'll be able to play Raksha, once that errata hits…any day now….