Solars? who said anything about Solars? any Sidereal or Lunar with a PD is more combat-ready than the most optimized Raksha, sure they are not as strong, and Sidereals are mostly busy, but the Lunars are there to specifically watch for me and are shapeshifters who eat my peoples.
and when the Sidereals aren't busy, they are scary super-martial artists who want to defend their precious Loom that hates me, that and said Sidereals have faction-neutral Raksha-Nazi Nazri on their side man, y'know the crazy dude who is obsessed with killing my buddies and destroying their Freeholds with no Bronze-Gold faction politics to hold him back man. not cool.
I bet them Independent Sidereals are going "Heil Nazri!" saluting to his nonexistent little mustache! We will remember the Rakshacaust! The Scarlet Empress firing her Sword of Creation was totally the Rakshacaust….planned by NAZRI!
But worry not! I will soon take on the story of a hero who will kill Nasri the Nazi! The victims of the Rakshacaust will be avenged upon this anti-fae fate-hitler!
Hey, me killing Nasri with a Fair folk would make a good comedy short story don't you think? [/has totally lost track of what he originally was talking about and now in full Raksha mode]