1. - Top - End - #278
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion Thread IX: Errata is Combo-Ok!

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Mind, this is just general. And I love stories where they break out of the roles defined for them by the universe. I like playing an Alchemical who decides to lead, an infernal who rejects the yozis, a ronin who defects from heaven for his convictions, or even a solar whose loyalties lead him to give up his direct power. But I enjoy it because in my mind it IS playing against type, and so forms basis for conflict and through conflict story.
    So you basically detest those who are entitled with leadership. I'm the exact opposite, even if I don't play the leader roles to their full scale. And in a game about consequences, deciding on the fates of many under you is quite appropriate. All exalts get that, to a point.

Just remember that the entitlement is justified. A person just wouldn't exalt in the first place if it didn't have in it the qualifying factors.
    ================
    Lord Raziere, I understand your point that "infinite possibilities" should be infinite, not "infinite under the exalts". (though that would also be genuinely infinite).

Remember that the last time the Wyld created something that powerful...Creation happened.

No one here will tell you that didn't happen again, so...feel free.
    Last edited by Andreaz; 2012-02-20 at 07:25 AM.