Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
ALrighty Deme, whenever you wish me to start that little side-arc with the spirits, let me know. Also, will it be in the Grove thread then?

And a little 'fannon history' for the armor Simmer is made from/Garion's famous armor.

Gallantium/Nobleinium

Strength is equal to that of the fictional metal Adamantium.

It is very heavy[ weight is on par with gold], but is surprisingly easy to enchant and also easy to recolor with the simplest of spells.

It can only be melted by dragonfire, and that requires time within a dragon's fire that most spells can't emulate for long enough, and most spells that can emulate the length don't have the magical properties of the dragonfire required.

When it comes to the elements, it reacts to all elements like copper. [hence why electricity is conducted so well through Simmer].

And last but not least, the majority of armor forged of this metal is already enchanted to be form fitting, which means when put on, no matter how a pony's weight, size, or even proportions change, it will shift to be a perfect fit for that particular pony every time, and move like a second skin...despite the weight.

Created by the first 'Gallant' knight among the Pegasi, all official bearer's of the metal have since been nicknamed "Gallant", and the metal has, as such, been callad "Gallantium" or "Nobleinium" by many ponies, as those bearing the metal armor have been known to be among heroes of noble and honorable intent.

Anything anypony would like to add/change? Or is this fine with everypony?
Essentially. The perfect armour.

Yeah. This can only end well.

Perhaps adding some flaw? Like being extremely hard to obtain or requires hundreds of days of continuous smelting? I don't know. I have trouble wrapping my head around such perfect armour.