View Single Post

Thread: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

1. - Top - End - #360
    Barbarian in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

Eli (played this evening by Tallein Eliado)

Staring deeply into his ale, the battlemage telepathizes discreetly, "There's something wrong here! This little chef is disdainful of Rohdan. We must maintain our cover stories, in case I'm wrong, but I think we can use this to our advantage. Taleira's and my disguises are the ones he'd most likely open up to, given that 'Akhane' has been labeled 'heathen' and 'Eli' seems none too thrilled with Lindor's leadership. Perhaps she and I plug the cook with ale and questions while the others pay a little 'visit' to the priests?"

To Taleira, Tallesin adds telepathically, "Would you have any use for the man? He says he's connected around here- perhaps you and I can sow a little discord through him if he truly is a traitor? At worst, you could simply... 'interrogate' and 'dispose' of him, while I find us a poison to lace into his patrons' food. Ooh dear, that was rather ghastly of me, wasn't it? Well, Sabrina wants me to be practical, not nice: you Nocticulans haven't changed me *that* much yet, ha!"
    Last edited by Ason; 2012-02-21 at 10:40 PM.