Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
[Some Street]

As if on cue from Ann's desire for adventure a potential source of adventure reveals itself! In this particular case the potential source of adventure happens to be a fellow in a rather SPAAAAAAAACE!ish looking uniform. Red long-sleeved shirt with a stylized star-like symbol on it. Black slacks. And some kind of funny looking little ray-gun.

He appears to be human. Or at least a human that's supposed to be an alien on account of some chin-putty.

"Greetings indigenous life form," the totally-an-alien begins, making a funny gesture with one hand. "Long life and fortune. I am Ensign D'nar of the UFA Sojourner. Our ship has crash-landed on your world and we are in dire need of assistance."

That sounds like an adventure!

In truth, quite a few Expendable-Class crew members have been dispatched through-out Inside to seek help from any would be heroes! Totally feel free to encounter one!
The look on Howard's face is one of complete confusion and befuddlement. What is this thing talking about? Most of those words make sense, but they have been strung together in such a way to make no sense whatsoever. What was this madman talking about? For that matter, what is he wearing?

"Umm... No, I don't think I can help you, sorry. We-err, I only just got here myself. Best of luck!"

He takes a step back, but his sense of etiquette keeps him doing more than that. He honestly has no clue what to make of this.