Lizardfolk

Default Re: Skyrim IV: Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmerged View Post
    Here's what I have planned right now...
    Spoiler
    Show

• Light Armor = 9, everything but Matched Set
    • One Handed = 9, Armsman, Stance, and Bladesman
    • Conjuration = 8 (currently) - Novice, Dual Cast, 1pt Summon, Atromancy, Potency, Twin Souls, Binding, Soul Stealer. Not sure on Oblivion Binding.
    • Restoration = at least 5, possibly more. Novice, Regeneration, Necromage, 2pts Recovery.
    • Enchanting = 10 - everything but the fire/frost/storm line
    • Illusion = at least 4 - the chain down to Quiet Casting. This is primarily about sticking to my old "concept", so probably going to take these regardless of actual power or impact.

This will put me at 46th. I think I've already got Novice Destruction, Alteration, and Lockpicking, which would make it 49th. I'm not going to sweat a few misplaced points that badly, I hope
    Consider shucking some points out of light armour for Smithing. 2 perks in smithing for steel/elven will enable you to quite trivially reach the armour mitigation cap (just make a smithing outfit, quaff a +smithing potion, then improve all elven pieces), with only 1 point of 'Agile Defender'. I'd also seriously re-think taking anything in enchanting outside the centerline. Soul-squeezer is pointless when you consider you'll have the Star of Azura/Black Star to refill your magic weapons more or less at will.
    Also, Bladesman is garbage. The crit damage you inflict as a result of it is unaffected by skill, smithing, enchants, etc. So for 2 perk points you'll improve the damage of a Daedric Sword by a whopping seven points. Big wup.
    Last edited by The_Jackal; 2012-02-23 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Formatting error