Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobJoe View Post
So... I have a few things that I would like to get off my chest, so I'll put them in a spoiler.

Spoiler
Show
Since I was about... 13, I've always been a little odd about my gender, having occasional bouts of SUDDENLY WRONG BODY, and would randomly go back and forth between cis and trans, ie gender fluidity. Lately, I've been 'settling out' so to speak, on a female gender identity. Sexuality-wise, I'm primarily asexual, but I will have random bouts of bisexuality some days. Anyways, onto the issue. One of my female friends has a huge thing for me (and has for a while), and we were sort of a 'thing'. I do like her quite a bit, but I don't have quite the level of feelings for her as she does for me. I do want to pursue a relationship with her, but I know for a fact that she's straight, and her family is highly religious. So I'm really worried about this, and don't have an idea on how to work with this... My sexuality/gender-identity has never really come up between us, though half the people I know think that I'm gay, or at least bi (which, really, is a perfectly acceptable assessment, considering the frequency that I hit on guys, and not all that untruthful ), including her for a while, and I'm very reluctant to bring it up, as I don't really know how she'll react...
As a fellow genderfluid person (although I rarely ever identify as anything but female these days), you have my sympathies. Unfortunately, I don't have any useful advice, but I do hope everything works out. Hugs if you want them.