1. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Metal Thread VI: We're So Kvlt, We Have Frostbite On Our Devil Horn Fingers

Quote Originally Posted by WhamBamSam View Post
    I actually am a huge Prog fan. I even linked "The Count of Tuscany" a page or two back in the "list essential material from your favorite genres" mini-discussion. I don't mind longer compositions, I just like them to have more twists and turns to them.

I actually generally prefer the modern Thrash revivalists like Lazarus A.D, HAVOK, and Warbringer to the '80s stuff (which I don't really like). So yeah, good choice.
    I just tend to be really picky about it, I think it might be the vocals a lot of Thrash Metal bands tend to go for, which could go some way to explain why I like old Metallica far more then new Metallica. Testament have done some stuff I enjoy and I quite like Trivium's thrashy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Feytalist View Post
    Everything is better with Anna Murphy. This is a fact.

I would kill to see them live.
    I missed my chance to see them live twice. Which sucks, because they're my favourite Folk Metal band. They're one of the few non Doomy or Blacky Folk Metal bands that aren't tongue-in-cheek, which is a nice change. (Even though I do love the less serious bands too.)
    Last edited by Nameless; 2012-02-24 at 11:22 AM.