Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Ai'ight, after a moment's reflection and a moment's rage, I've found my centre again. In my very signature, appropriately enough.

"And they said our love would fade
it gets stronger everyday

A fad, a meme, a trolling event, destined to die out during the summer months, thread seven and forgotten. An unofficial mascot elected by the democratic insanity of 4chan, which before this nothing could change.

And they say that beauty fades
You're more beautiful than ever

Eight hundred and thirty five pictures in my Derpy folder, each more beautiful than the last.

They said we'd drift away
We're still standing here

The friendships I've made here are what's important. Hasbro can retcon the show but it can't recton friendship.

And it feels like every day's
Our Anniversary"

Keep perspective, everyone. Don't let this ruin your day. Don't stop smiling. The death of Optimus Prime didn't stop you playing with your Transformers, and no Derpy retcon can take away what she means to us.

So take a breath, before you get upset. And relax.

She's ours. They were just borrowing her for a time.
Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
RE: Derpy

Sad that they decided to change her. I'm going to hold my full judgment on the thing until the episode reruns on the Hub. Why? From where I'm standing it's possible that iTunes decided to take the episode down to avoid potential fallout from the controversy. I'm pretty sure iTunes has the right to take down anything it finds inappropriate. They might have told Hasbro that they wouldn't put it back up until the episode was 'fixed'. The Friendship Express DVD still has her original voice (and Derped eyes), though that might just be because the DVD was too far along to delay it. From where I'm standing the easiest way to find out if it was Hasbro or iTunes that decided to have it taken down is to see if the original is still on the Hub.
These. We're bound to get more news on this, and I'm withholding judgement until that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
Disgusting I quit.
I hope not.

This isn't a good reason to up and leave friends for. Like Thanqol said, Derpy, and more importantly our friendships, belong to us. They can't retcon that.