View Single Post

Thread: Thanqol Learns To Draw!

1. - Top - End - #1018
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Thanqol Learns To Draw!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I do, blends everything together on the colour wheel. Just my opinion though.

Ask away. I love suggestions. Worst case is I don't draw it.

On that note, if you're requesting, be specific, be detailed and be interesting.
    Very well!
    Keeping with your theme of Dragon month, id like to see Dragon-Ponyard reveling in new-found power. (optional: A very frightened Skyrocket observing)
    However, ponyard has a bit of a lust for power, so his expression would be one of twisted satisfaction. he would most likely be laughing quietly. Ponyard has had to fight for his life since he was a child, and scars that wouldnt show on his pony form are quite obvious on a dragons body. He is almost litteraly covered in them.
    In place of a unicorns horn he has two over-sized magical gauntlets that channel his magics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Day 283: Dragon Month #25

"Deathwing the Destroyer is one of the most notorious dragons the world over. He is master of the Black Dragonflight and, in order to prepare himself for war, he had adamantine plates grafted over the top of his very scales. The process, I am lead to believe, must have been agonising, but it has made what was before 'merely' a dragon of legend an all-powerful burning nightmare that stands a real chance of breaking the world over his knee."

Spoiler
    Show

Time: 40 minutes
    Music: Ghosts
    Deathwing is one scary Moe'suckra. His hatred is so powerful its actually tearing him apart physically.
    Last edited by Rebelhero; 2012-02-25 at 05:50 AM.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce