View Single Post

Thread: [NEXUS] MaGLoG II: Alcoholic Boogaloo

1. - Top - End - #109
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MaGLoG II: Alcoholic Boogaloo

[Cabaret - Dena and Kirk]

"Mystery woman eh? I wonder what'll cost to have her as a slave, expecting her to pull on quite the show." It was all a marketing scheme of course, trying to build up trust. This made her trust these goons intentions even less but hey, it was a party. Kirk was going to be her slave for a day, it wasn't like she could complain.

"So... better or worse then Julie? I almost expect you to rank them."

[Hotel - Nadia and Irena]

"Looks good." Irena replies with a nervous and rather lecherous expression as she look down at Nadia's chest.

She put her hands on Nadia's and gives her another kiss as she slowly slides the other woman's hands off her hips. "But I gotta' get dress now too or we'll miss it." As Nadia pretty much surrendered the sensible role she might as well take it up.

She starts putting on her own dress only to pause and ponder how she was supposed to 'show off her legs'. Cut the lower half off? Set it up? She really didn't have much experience with dresses.

"Umm... oh!" Suddenly she get's an horrible, horrible idea.

She start to strip down again and once she's out of her dress (but not her underclothes) a dress which seem to be made of pure shadow appears in her hand. It's a lot shorter then the other dress, ending just at her hips.

"Perfect!"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-02-25 at 11:45 AM.