Quote Originally Posted by bobthe6th View Post
ah... I already let it fondle a 60ft diameter for blindsight... now its grabing brains? but an interesting spin.

Irrelevant to my idea, but Touchsight sets a precedent for "seeing" with Telekinesis. Someone taking this class is just really good at it.

-----

As for my suggestion, it's not that much of a stretch. Rather than just developing psychokinesis they also developed telepathic abilities; I hate to use her as an example but she's the easiest one, so like Jean Grey.

The term Hands is just a way of identifying how much they can do at once, rather than being literal hands, right? So there's no need to say they're fondling people's brains (though you could say they were "reaching into people's minds" if you really needed a hand connection).

The obvious things to trade are the martial skill abilities, but they already have an ACF so I'm not sure if that works. Off the top of my head maybe their HD or BAB drops a level (to show they're not a dedicated warrior like a standard T would be) and they gain Telepathy with a range matching their telekinesis.

Give them a Detect Thoughts ability too somewhere. After that maybe something like Suggestion by maintaining a number of hands on a person, upgrading to Charm Person-Charm Monster-Dominate Person(-Dominate Monster) as they level up, each higher level requiring more Hands to maintain/the top one requiring lots of hands, but needing less as more powerful options (which need lots of Hands) become available.

Maybe it costs them Far Trick and/or Critical Thinking?

Just some ideas, I'm bad at homebrewing so I'm not saying they're necessarily good ones.