Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
Cabaret

Dionysius frowns slightly. This was interesting, but not going at all as planned. Ah well, the night was young, and he could move on to pester someone else. No sense in ruining the lady's night any further.

"I have, perhaps soured your mood while intending to lift it. For that I apologize, and I shall abdicate before I cause you further distress. Before I go, though, a card. Just in case you wish to talk under more formal circumstances."

From the inside pocket of his plum coat, Dio withdraws a brushed silver cigarette case and popping the clasp. Inside is a stack of dark red business cards, pinned down by a curved metal arm on a spring. He withdraws one, and then slides it across the table, slipping it expertly under Grace's champagne glass.

"Shall I take my leave then? I hope you manage to find someone more to your taste than I, and have a grand evening with them."
[Cabaret]

Grace doesn't say anything for a moment, her eyes following the business card as she thinks. She responds before too long, trying not to leave an awkward pause. "I hope you have a good evening as well." She manages to say politely and quietly, taking the business card into her hand. It's not stated outright, but the dismissal is implied.