Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
[Rein - Aubrey]

"Yeah, thank you," aubrey will leave the room, looking disappointed and a bit frustrated with herself for not understanding Rein's wants. Or not letting himself understand them.

The hermaphrodite will head to the backstage area, looking upset as she is. Still, he'll have cleared herself by the time the show starts if nobody checks on Aubrey.

[Rein]

That tends to happen when someone sends a lot of mixed signals.
Anyways, Reinholdt straightens himself out, cleaning up a little before heading back out onto the Cabaret floor. It might have been fun, but it left him feeling sort of... empty.
Oh hey! Alcohol can solve that problem.
Rein heads to the bar and gets a drink.

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Cessie - Harnel - Ilpholin]

"With the risk of bragging, it's not so much of a house then it is a keep Ilpholin. It's built just outside Inside at the cliffs, you can almost see it from here actually. We had a construction firm do it for us." Cessie explains.
Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
[Cessie - Harnel - Ilpholin]

"My fault, that. I wanted it to be big and impressive, and have enough space for our children. I believe I managed that, and then some." Harnel looks a bit embarrassed about that, but it really is a good place!

[CHI]

"Yes, yes. You know what I meant." Ilpholin says with no small amount of jealousy. She works her entire life to try to earn herself a fortress with which she can be Queen and Cessie and Harnel build one in two or three weeks. They have no idea how spoiled they are and never will.
Because Ilpholin will never say.

"I'd love to see it some time."