Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
Fade stands up and goes behind the bar. he places himself in front of the woman with the gas mask and Maerndra.

"Can I bring you anything now?"
To Fade as she rubs her temples “It’s very, very tempting, but I’ll pass.” Yeah for will-power!

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
Maerndra, who has short, somewhat spiky, brown hair, and a green right - her left having been replaced with a clock face, it's impossible to tell if her it matched - eye, is wearing a fairly nice red dress, and has quite a few odd symbols tattooed on her body at various points, some of which are still filling in, as though they're in the process of being applied, looks over at the woman in the gas mask curiously, ignoring Fade for now, as she already has a drink she hasn't finished.

"I overheard your conversation... I don't usually meet anyone else who messes with time. At least, I'm assuming that's what you do. That was a future you, right?"
The woman in a blue military uniform continues her massage not turning to greet the traveler that is now talking to her. Irritation still plainly in her words “That would be her, yes.”

Quite plainly mad at her would-be-self she failed to hear the note that was just laid about Maerndra’s own standing with time.