Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
Why do you think I called one of KenderWoman's enemies the Kyriarch?

I can report that you are joined now by Natalie Reed's alter ego Iris - the Rainbow Avenger. Although she mainly operates from Vancouver.
Awesome! I'll go check it out! And I know you know of the shadowy evil of the Kyriarch, but "They" (because I'm pretty sure the Kyriarch is represented by the "They" of "They'll judge me" etc) are very good at staying unseen.

Also, ditching the T is pretty much what my essay was about.

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
I like it! I wish I had more to say right now, considering I did sleep pretty well last night, for a change, but all I can come up with is, "Yup, I agree completely."

Don't do that! I like reading them.

Interestingly, many of the girls in my math/science classes were the ones whose parents (often father, sometimes mother, occasionally both) were in the maths/sciences. So that study could have some validity, but does seem to have ignored paternal influences.
Well, it's not surprising if I said everything you would have said. Maybe you should write the next essay! I'm glad you like reading them. Sometimes I think I should just make a blog and link things here when necessary. But first... Andes essay. Then, run games convention. Then, study for finals for two months, sit finals. Then sleep. Aaaaaaand then we'll see where we are.

I think that Niemöller poem should be written on the walls. Generally. Of everywhere.