Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
Awesome! I'll go check it out! And I know you know of the shadowy evil of the Kyriarch, but "They" (because I'm pretty sure the Kyriarch is represented by the "They" of "They'll judge me" etc) are very good at staying unseen.

Also, ditching the T is pretty much what my essay was about.

Well, it's not surprising if I said everything you would have said. Maybe you should write the next essay! I'm glad you like reading them. Sometimes I think I should just make a blog and link things here when necessary. But first... Andes essay. Then, run games convention. Then, study for finals for two months, sit finals. Then sleep. Aaaaaaand then we'll see where we are.

I think that Niemöller poem should be written on the walls. Generally. Of everywhere.
If I weren't against the rampant graffiti here, I'd spend the rest of the day writing that poem all over the school. Instead, I think I'll just print it out a bazillion times and tape those all over the school.
(I like how "bazillion" is in Firefox's dictionary but lots of real words aren't.)
As for writing essays...I'm a decent writer, it's just slow and painful. I'm borderline dysgraphic, but only for certain concepts when I try to write them. It's weird.