Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
Awesome! I'll go check it out! And I know you know of the shadowy evil of the Kyriarch, but "They" (because I'm pretty sure the Kyriarch is represented by the "They" of "They'll judge me" etc) are very good at staying unseen.

Also, ditching the T is pretty much what my essay was about.
I could see the Kyriarch using the royal "we" as if to imply that they speak for everyone.

I didn't get any implication of 'ditch the T' out of your essay - in fact, *hugs* for mentioning so many groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
That gender dysphoria ray has a dark real-life background by the way. Apparently it's not entirely uncommon that trans people attempt some DIY Sexual Reconstruction Surgery. People, don't do this. You'll end up performing Sexual Destruction Surgery.

Edit: I just remembered that there are people who know all about gender dysphoria from the inside. Please disregard everything.

Edit 2: Holy Moly! A third of the patients had performed self-mutilation. I think most of that is cutting, however. Which is bad but still heaps better than applying a hedge trimmer to your genitals or breasts...
I've heard of that being done as an extremist form of masochism... I was afraid that that wasn't the only cause. :/