A little put-off at having to abandon her amazing pretty pony, Vrishchika continues with the others on foot. The dense forest makes her realize how much easier things would be if she could fly, or perhaps had wings of some sort. Though she tries to keep quiet, more than once an accidental swear finds its way under her breath.

"If you guys really need me to keep watch for part of the night, I guess I can. Though I'm pretty terrible when it comes to spatial awareness...and like, listening for stuff and noticing things." She shrugs and tries to smile, as if attempting to lessen the impact of her ...less than stellar awareness. "Though I can see in the dark, so I'm not totally useless as a night watch," she says, pointing to her left eye.

Spoiler
Show

Those taking a closer look at her left eye notice that the pupil is actually seven pupils: six smaller pupils surrounding a central pupil.

"I, uh..." she scratches the back of her head, thinking of some way to make light for the group in case of a night attack. "No, I can't. Not with what I have prepared...and not very well with what I have in my books." Well, I'm just all around useless today aren't I! she thinks to herself.