Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenOne View Post
@Traab
You are hiding with nowhere to run when one has a panic attack and doesn't stop screaming, which will attract zombies, and is too strong for you to physically overpower and silence?

See, that I can't agree with. You are valueing moral integrity higher than human life, in a situation where humanity is facing the threat of total extinction. I can understand not killing someone who'd survive otherwise to save your own hide and someone else, but not killing someone who'd die anyway to save the lifes of others? I'd call that foolish, more prideful than moral.
It has nothing to do with Moral Integrity versus the cost of a human life. What it is, is me having to live with myself for the rest of my life, knowing that I killed a friend/ally, having to suffer through nightmares for god knows how long, and constantly, always, questioning myself, examining the scenario a million times over, trying to see if there could have been some other way. I wouldn't be able to live like that, and if I can't live happily, whats the point of living at all? Even in a zombie outbreak, as long as I had my health(mental included), family, and friends, I'd be happy. Losing any of them would quickly sap my will to live, and I think losing my mental health because I had to sacrifice a friend to save myself/daughter, would be such a monumental blow that I'd never recover.