View Single Post

Thread: FFRP Central: All players start here!

1. - Top - End - #749
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: FFRP Central: All players start here!

Hmmm....... about me..... ok.....

I am miz redavni, I am 22, I am a child of the internet(even though it was set up at my place 4weeks ago?, don't question it), and video games. always played them... bit of a geek really.

I play d&d weekly with some friends, I play games all day, love sci-fi and fantasy stuffs, and even though I sit around all day on the net, play games, and watch movies I think I look pretty damn sexy for a lazy good for nothing geek(no, I am not fat, really damn skinny)... god I cant think of what else to say...

Anyway if you have any question for me about myself. let me know.

I have been playing d&d for years and well everyone in my group is in that category of "drop as soon as possible", thought it would be funners to check out playing something kindda like d&d with others.

Now, I'm not 100% sure how well I'd do in Play-by-post.

So if it's not to hard, like I said I'm not sure how I'd do, so maybe I should have a temp character.... you know how in some anime's or manga how there's a character and after a bit the creator determines if they'll have the character be permanent, like they'll have something happen to the character if not and if they do then they'll have the character join the main group...

Kindda like that, that would be good if I could do that...

I guess I'm interested in joining any story.

edit: after watching some To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, I guess I'd like to join the one that has to do with that alittle more then then others but whichever will have me I'll join.
    Last edited by miz redavni; 2012-02-29 at 05:17 AM.