View Single Post

Thread: Number of Character Appearances IV

1. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Number of Character Appearances IV

Updated through 842
    Belkar Bitterleaf, Blackwing (+1), Draketooth Progenitor Dragon (+1) (in genealogical chart), Durkon Thundershield (+1), Elan (+1), Girard Draketooth (+1) (in genealogical chart), Haley Starshine (+1), Roy Greenhilt (+1), Vaarsuvius (+1)

I can't match the corpses in 842 with any of the corpses in 841, so the Draketooths are being deemed indistinct for now and not listed. Girard gets one for his appearance in the bottom of 842, but I can't specifically identify his pictograph in the shots from 841 or the top of 842, and it may be obscured by speech bubbles. But I can identify the Draketooth Progenitor Dragon, so he gets a retroactive second appearance and a +1. None of the other Draketooths in the genealogical charts get appearances because I can't specifically identify any of them.

Finaly, due to size limitations, Extras have to be moved back to the second post.

On a side note, this is Durkon's 300th appearance, and Blackwing has now equalled the MitD for appearances. Also, oddly, neither Mr. Scruffy nor Yukyuk made an appearance in this strip...
    Last edited by Wrecan; 2012-02-29 at 12:12 PM.
    Here is a numbering of all character appearances in OOTS