Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Just to say, I feel the same way! And I honestly find it weird that most men are supposed to be able to urine next to other guys who are commenting and/or watching.
I know, right?! I would not be okay with peeing in a urinal. I don't even like when people can hear, and I sometimes stay in the cubicle if there's only one other person, until they leave.

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
So basically, barely any women will actually know when their safe days are.
Yeah, almost anyone can work it out, by putting in a lot of time and effort. But no one knows without doing the homework. Some people have longer fertile times than others, or it happens sooner or later compared to a theoretical "perfect" 28 day cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by H Birchgrove View Post
Something gender-related I want out of my chest:

Spoiler
Show
When I was a kid, 5 or 6 years old, I had issues with infections in my nether parts. My mother had to, well, take care of that, and it hurt. I can almost feel the sting when I remember that episode of my life.

Anyway, once I said I wanted to be a girl, so I wouldn't have those infections (and the pain). Immediately, both my mother and my (elder) sister told me that I shouldn't want to be a girl, that girls have far worse problems with their nether parts (at least as far as hygiene goes). I'm not sure, but I think they said that boys can stand peeing as well.

I know they meant well, and they technically were right about the hygiene stuff, but it still seems so weird in hindsight. Like being a girl or wanting to be a girl would be that terrible.
That sucks. I think Serps might be right; maybe they were trying to let you know that having girl parts wouldn't actually have helped, but they came across too strong?

Also, Perry Cox is better in every way than House is.

On single women being able to get pregnantified in Sweden:
Like H says, that's kind of just nature. People with functioning wombs (PWFW) are able to make babies. Someone else has to be involved, but only at the very start. PWFW have that function (which has its downsides too) built in, and changing the laws about it doesn't really change much. A single PWFW who wants a baby is able to make one, with some cooperation from a person with sperm. Comparing sperm donation to surrogacy is a bit of a leap, really. There's an inherent difference between donating some sperm you weren't going to be doing much with anyway, and donating the use of your body for basically a year, with all the pains and problems, and risks, and then being left to clear up the hormonal emotional problems when your body tells your brain you have a baby and your brain knows you don't. I wish we had a simple and fair system for people who want babies and can't make babies to get babies. And there are situations in which surrogacy is absolutely fine, and a beautiful thing. But it's not simple.