View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitP - Part 21: BLACKJACK!

1. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP - Part 21: BLACKJACK!

Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    Ooh. Feel better! *hugs*

And get kneesocks! I like kneesocks with skirts much better than skirts and bare legs or skirts and leggings/tights.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    *Hugs!* :<
    Spoiler
    Show
    I've been meaning to say... I think you're beautiful. Gah, I'm still afraid to say that sort of thing after last year...
    Aww, thank you.
    (What happened? )

Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
    Gah, I knew I'd regret not looking into fashion earlier. :O

I've always thought that kneesocks looked better than stockings for some reason. Arm-warmers are neat, too.
    Hm hm, I'm just not sure what to top it off with.

Quote Originally Posted by H Birchgrove View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't do that again!

I'm so sorry you have to live through that.

*Hugs*
    I've just been feeling really bad since the weekend. I'm a bit betterish right now, but still.... Ugghhh, I thought finally going to my therapist again would cheer me up again, and it did for the rest of the day, but now I'm feeling more blegh than I have in at least a month. I think visiting my godchild and niece made it worse, hearing them adress me with boy name and such just hurts even more, and it's not like they can help it or even know but it still stings so hard. :(

Quote Originally Posted by bluewind95 View Post
    For bathrooms with actual privacy (like train bathrooms, which are single-person bathrooms), I'm quite okay with it being gender-neutral. But public bathroom stalls are, more often than not, NOT truly private. I have had nightmares about that kind of bathroom. I'll take what emotional safety I can be given and gender-separated bathrooms is a simple thing that gives me the most emotional safety.
    Oh, definitely. I'm hugely uncomfortable in the men's bathrooms too mostly and I use the stalls but they still have huge gaps. (Why? D:) Just closed-off, single stalls would be best.
    Last edited by Astrella; 2012-02-29 at 03:08 PM.
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show