1. - Top - End - #1149
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Moroe blinked, momentarily stunned. When entering this room, she'd thought herself fully prepared for Shougo's antics. He would make his usual protests, she'd shrug them off with a few well-placed arguments, and that would be the end of it; Or so she'd thought.

"I...what? Y-your injuries are...How did...Look, could you please stop doing that and just look me in the eye? You're making me feel really uncomfortable."

The sheer emotion in Shougo's plea took her aback. That archaic display should by all rights have been ridiculous, but he did it with such sincerity that it gained a dramatic power all of its own. It really felt as if he was swearing his eternal allegiance to her. That would have been enough to discomfit her even if this hadn't been the second time it had happened today. Moroe gave a quick backward glance at the clone who was presumably standing behind her; The parallels here were more than a little disturbing.

Nimori, please. We're not master and servant; We're partners. Equals! You don't owe me anything, and you don't need my permission to help avenge your father. If you really have recovered (somehow), I'd be glad to have you along for the ride."

That was a lie. Travelling with Shougo would most likely be a massive headache, because it would stop Moroe from using a lot of her usual methods while he was watching. Also, for some reason she got a weird feeling in her stomach whenever she thought of him being in danger. But one look at Shougo told her that this wasn't an argument that she could win. Refusing his help would just provoke him into giving it in secret, and that was a disaster waiting to happen.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2012-03-01 at 01:07 PM.