Guys, I'm going to drop this RP.
There are plenty of reasons why.
Mostly it seems that none of you seem to understand that you should wait for everyone involved in a scene to post before you just continue with the scene and then when the person gets back on they are so far behind they can't continue.
I mean, it's not like their character was just standing around doing nothing, after all. The players themselves lose valuable places to develop their character because of this.

Also, the godmodding. I thought I was okay with it at first, but after rolling with the Nexus I find that I like the: Everything is attempted for posts then the person who posts it is automatically successful.

Also, the whole Scarlet and Zach thing. Lix, if you wanted to develop a relationship with Soft's character Mystic it would have caused me a lot less heartbreak if you had sent me a PM asking if I wanted to continue doing ScarletxZach. But now it seems you wish to abandon that in the pursuit of "threesomes."
And that hurts.

And I cannot forget to mention that by RPing in IM, how are any of us supposed to consider what happens in there canon unless you post what happens?
It's especially frustrating when you automatically assume that we're supposed to know it and take it seriously when there are very dramatic changes in your characters afterwards that seems to come from nowhere.

And finally, you guys seem to ignor my posts towards your characters. And thus you never ever respond to my post and that always causes me to drift in and out of this RP.*

Bear in mind that all of this doesn't go for every single one of you, but it goes to enough of you that I just can't deal with this RP anymore because even though it's supposed to be cheerful and happy and magical, all it causes for me is heartbreak.
And I don't want that in my life.

Spoiler
Show

So goodbye and I wish all of you the best.

But regarding this RP, I'm gone unless something improves.