Anyone do any class/level geekery for Finn at any point?

One of the thing's that got me so happy about this show in the first place was that it reminded me so strongly of being a little pre-teen, finding some 2nd Ed. DnD books and trying to teach myself how to play. Hanging around with older kids and absorbing the rules from them. Making stuff up as I go. The whole show feels to me like Jake and PB and even Marceline are being played by teenagers or 20-somethings and Finn is played by somebody's little brother or something.

Not to detract from the truly awesome, explicit setting of the show. But it's impossible for me to watch without remembering some really good times as a 12 year old.

Jake- a wizard who just uses polymorph so Finn's player can feel useful? What about Finn? A barbarian? Paladin of Freedom? He sure seems to flip out and smash stuff a lot (or go on crazy groin-punching sprees) but on the other hand, he gets called paladin a few times by other characters. What about PB?

Sorry to any non-DnD players in this thread. For what it's worth, in my opinion, you've totally absorbed a chunk of the DnD experience just from watching this show. :)