View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Saer's Manor

1. - Top - End - #313
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Saer's Manor

As the jet of flame was blasted at him, Saer reacted off pure instinct. Flame knew him. Flame was his. He didn't dodge, nor deflect, but pulled. Opening his palms, he caught the blaze as it hurtled at him. Unfortunately, without more of his skin exposed than his face and hands, the fire had little place to go other than through his clothes. His shirt sleeves took the damage to get to the bare skin of his arms, charring black and flaking away.

The result on his energy reserves was insurmountable. She'd just provided him with enough juice to fireball a small town. It made his insides quake, and for just a moment, he felt the same power he always had when back in the Hells.

Only a second. Then the cool air took enough away so he could breath easy.

When he heard her high peal of laughter, the demon raised a wry brow at her. "Next time a warning would be nice." With an annoyed growl, he ripped off what remained of the shirt, muttering something about his wardrobe bill for the years to come.
    Last edited by kitcatk8; 2012-03-02 at 03:49 PM.
    My avatar Saer made by the lovely, talented Gnomish Wanderer! Thank you!

I try to check OOC thread, but I'm not terribly loyal to it. Best way to get my attention is to PM me. Harass me, please!

KCDC