She hesitates again before padding after him, moving surprisingly quietly for such a conspicuous creature.

When they reach the water's edge, she wades in, and the water heats until it begins to boil and steam. She turns to face Saer, an anxious and determined look on the red, scaled face. I'm alright. Really. Go back inside, I don't want you here for this.

Half the reason she wants him gone is that the pulsing wounds and cuts are her largest weakness, and not something she wants him to see. The other half of the reason is that... well, she's left her dress on the grass next to the manor. While it doesn't matter for her dragon form, she doesn't like the thought of morphing back with Saer watching.

((My computer just died on me. *Sigh*. I thought it may be able to last two more years until I go to uni, but I guess not. Suppose I'm stuck with a laptop then...

I just lost about half my files because I didn't back up anything. That really, really sucks! 'course it's all my fault, which makes it even worse because I want to blame it on the computer. ))