View Single Post

Thread: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

1. - Top - End - #431
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

Reply to Taleira, but tellied to group.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I inferred from what was heard. Either I guessed lucky, or guessed wrong, but it doesn't matter. I'm still learning who can do what here. So, you can teleport ... but only yourself. And with Dot group teleporting (unless I got that wrong as well), Ireth group teleporting, several folks self-porting, and my plane shift for the leftovers, we have no problem getting us out of here. But I'd say let Ireth pop out with Sword, Cookie, and myself when I get there. And have Dot take anyone(-thing) in her group that can't get themselves moved. Then you, Lildorrinene, and the non-port-mobile followers of Dot can all get to the next site on own power. No, I think mobility is not a problem with this group, after all.

"Oh, and Ireth, I can't tell you how happy I am that you can move so many - making it less work to get Sword moved around. (He's worth 3 creatures to move, isn't he, since he's Large?) How ya doin, girl? Bored, or you observing stuff too?"
    Last edited by PSinger; 2012-03-04 at 12:32 AM.
    Current Games
    Curse of the Crimson Throne: Dušana Essert(Zeta), & Fathi (Phi) and Hülya (Eta) Sharif of House al-Din
    Legacy of Fire: Water Prince Rafiq Karim
    Rise of the Runelords: Keghart Valdemar & Valbard the Velociraptor
    Savage Tide: Rabbi Eliezer "Lazer" Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Serpent's Skull: Harsk! (yes, that one)
    Shattered Star: Lilim
    Strange Aeons: Dorn