View Single Post

Thread: Meta WW

1. - Top - End - #136
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Default Re: Meta WW

A crash of nefarious lightning ominously sounds, rippling from a nearby avatar. Smoke billows around, obscuring the view for a couple of minutes. From behind the smoke screen, a shadowy figure steps forward, cloak billowing. Castaras, twirling a wooden staff, topped with a curious purple crystal, looks out over the thread.

"Typical. Nobody here yet with any sort of class... Minions!"

"Miiistresssssss..."

From behind the cloak shuffles a small, 1 foot tall creature, with eyes the colour of raspberry jam, skin the texture of pastry, and the body of a rather delicious looking pie. It looks up at Castaras, mouth gaping, bits of raspberry filling dripping.

"Go search the 32nd thread, and report back to me your findings. Take the 2nd squad, they seem to be growing a bit stale, posted as they are at the Nexus Outpost."

"Assssss youuuu wiiissssshhhhh..."

The pie scuttles away, muttering to itself. Castaras steps onto the post, wandering down the thread. She stops, raising her staff to point at Alarra.

"I see the pudding goddess has made her presence known in these dark times! Pray tell, why has it taken so long for you to manifest in the meta-world?"
    Last edited by Castaras; 2012-03-05 at 09:55 AM.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus