View Single Post

Thread: Earth-52 IC

1. - Top - End - #611
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Earth-52 IC

Deadshot
    Defense: 22
    Condition: Giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Hey, I'm sensing some hostility here, fellas!" With a quick spin, Deadshot let the first ninja with the sais go past him to stab the bar. Then he just as quickly rolled backwards over the bartop as the other ninja flying kicked a barstool into kindling. With deft manipulations of his right hand, the handful of darts transferred to being held between his fingers and he popped back up as soon as his feet hit the ground. The two ninjas had just enough time to see him wink at them before his hand swiped out and he let fly with the darts, finding the eye holes in their masks and the soft fabric covering their throats. The darts may have been small, but he was Deadshot. In his hands, almost anything became a lethal throwing weapon.

He didn't stop to boast, but started running toward the end of the bar. He was outnumbered, so he needed to keep moving. His weapons were fear, fear and surprise- Err...his weapons were agility and the ability to kill with a coaster if he had to. As long as they couldn't pin him down he would quickly take them apart. Deadshot grabbed a bottle of the highest content liquor he could find and a dry rag as he ducked behind the bar again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Treating the darts like Shuriken from the book. They get the Autofire feature, but Deadshot's strength doesn't add to the damage. He's got Throwing Mastery 4, and I'm power attacking for 1 so their DC is 20. I'll take 10 if they count as Minions, but otherwise the roll below is for both ninjas.

Attack: (1d20+10)[29]
    Last edited by ChronicLunacy; 2012-03-05 at 11:04 AM.
    Paladin, Green Lantern, and Cyrine by DarthRaynn!

“I've never believed in the End of Times. We are Mankind. Our footprints are on the moon. When the last trumpet sounds and the Beast rises from the pit -- we will kill it.”
    ― Travis Beacham, Pacific Rim: Tales From Year Zero

Spoiler
    Show

Kismet and Deadshot by kpenguin.