Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Well it's mostly about channeling life energy into somebody that you need to not die. Not *your* life energy mind you. There's always such a wonderful supply of the dead and dying around the Inquisitor isn't there?
If they weren't so worried about class mirrors, I really would see the sorceror as a WoW Warlock... healing would be fueled by the destruction of others (Madness tree has some of this, but it's really just focused on self-healing rather than healing allies). Healing and buffing would be for a price. Nothing is free with Mephistopheles, except maybe the first taste. After that, someone's gotta pay. Don't know of a way to do that in a video game, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
Spoiler
Show
Does my memory fail me, or did they not get the same VA to do HK-47? I was all excited when I saw him, but that was quickly tempered by disappointment when he sounded different.
Spoiler
Show
It's the same VA (Kristoffer Tabori). He's older. They also may be using different software to "robot-ize" his voice. At least he doesn't sound like T-Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Jackal View Post
Well, this weekend I rolled an Imperial Operative and DAMN if it hasn't totally revitalized my interest in this game. Stealth gameplay, healing, rogue-like backstabs and ranged ability all in one class? Plus a new wrinkle on the energy-mechanic? Don't tell anyone, but I think this might be the best class in the game, from a novelty and fun perspective.
Alts are definitely a different experience. Even the different ACs play fairly differently. Where a Juggernaut/Guardian seems slow and plodding, a Sentinel/Marauder is quite active, even if they share a lot of powers and the same rage mechanic. An Operative/Scoundrel and a Sniper/Gunslinger are also quite different, right from the outset.

Quote Originally Posted by Salur View Post
-Once you hit 50 with a species, you unlock it for all classes.

-Once you hit chapter 2 with a character, you unlock their buff for your other characters.

-Once you hit chapter 3 with a character, you can use new abilities. Don't have a ton of info on what new abilities, but the example given was force choke, and the trailer has a sith using a BH flamethrower. It will apparently require a companion and use your heroic moment 20 minute cooldown.
I like the first two. The third is kind of goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
Now I wonder that the chance of "catching something" from a typical Sith would be...
I'd be less worried about catching something as I would be worried that they're the psycho ex-lover you were always warned about. Jaesa is definitely a bunny-boiler.