1. - Top - End - #1426
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox Trot- Melodrama at the Ice Cream Bar
    He pulled away as Hay Bale bit down on his bottom lip, because seriously, who the frak does that to even drive a point? He shot her a nasty glare. Gah, he was just so pissed off right now that he sported little pin pricks for pupils. "You know what, you can just f<moonshine gravy> off you damn broad. If that's the case, I don't see why you were so bent on inquiring for that information." He nickered angrily, snorting hot air from his nostrils. "That's right, I'm just one massive arrogant prick, to ponies who deserve being treated that way. Ya know, back during shenanigans at the cave, I made the foolish assumption that perhaps, we actually could be civil with eachother. What a laugh, but ya know what, <moon shine gravy> you, and <moon shine gravy> Esmeralda too." Yes, Fox Trot, just shift the blame to them, its not like Hay Bale doesn't realize you're being a jerk to Es and not Icy in which from her perspective, it probably looks that way.

"Shut up Esmeralda,"
    He spat as he lifted a hind leg, his ears pinned back. And it wasn't even like he was against third wheel 'shenanigans', he wasn't a prude, just the thought of it being Es and Hay Bale was revolting in an abomination sort of way, to him. But that wasn't why he was really that angry, just a partial bit, along with some pent up rage, and they had the inconvenience of being the ones to set it off, and not even all of it was their doing, but they were here.

Then the whole bit involving Es and Hay Bale riling Fox up some more came to pass. "Like hell that's happening..! I'm not letting you defile Icy's body like that." He then jumped behind the counter startling Pony Jim who was calling the police to come arrest Fox Trot. He then grabbed the small water hose from the sink and directed a spray of cold water at Esmeralda in his anger.
    "Oh no, you—" Esmeralda started to say, her horn already glowing, but she was just one step too late. The cold water hit her full in the face, probably spraying Hay Bale as well. Blue eyes blinked and looked around confusedly. "... Fox?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-07 at 12:06 PM.