1. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Mystic's Place

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    At first, she goes up behind the bent down pony and stares at the messenger's Plot a bit. "Mmm, nice shape." she says, and goes back around to the front. "I like reluctant ponies. It's so much fun to corrupt them." Mystic says with a grin.
    She squeaks as a chill runs from her head to her tail. Her eyes go wide, she stiffens, and her tail sticks up in surprise.

Next, she puts her hoof up underneath the messenger's chin and says "If not today, then if tomorrow Balboa lets me hire you instead, how about then?" she asks, giving the messenger the most tantalizing look she can manage. Her porcelain smooth skin, which is a little bit cold will send chills down the pony's spine, but in a good way. And it's so soft and soothing.
    "I..." She finds it hard to answer as she stares at Mystic's face and finds herself all hot and bothered.

She then thinks to herself. "Oh, silly me, I'm so bad with hot mares sometimes. I haven't even asked you your name. What is it?"
    "Its...its....Amber Grain, ma'am," She managed to complete a full sentence.

================================================== ===================

Ice Cream Parlor
    Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Ice Cream Bar

Astra easily gets pushed to the side, and she makes no move to get in their way any further. Clearly, something was going on. She figured the smart thing would be to just stand aside and wait for things to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    It only then that Icy noticed she was being hugged by the crazy pony from the morning. Not only that, it would seem she was wet. "... Hooves. Off."

"Fox? What in Luna's name is going on?" Icy demanded, clearly not remembering what happened not five minutes ago.

"Icy...I-"

The four police ponies, who I guess were from a branch from the guard post they had had here, made their presence more than known as one yelled out. 'What seems to be the problem here??" Which was then Pony Jim pointed at Fox trot and quickly explained what went down from his perspective, and many of the other patrons were able to confirm that. Which doubled for informing Icy on what happened, sorta.

They then all turned at Fox Trot with hard stares as two brought out their taser guns. The other two with hoof cuffs.

=====================

That one Store

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Bruce's

"Okay everypony. Behind the curtain so I can start taking piiiiiictures." merrily orders the false softie as h weakly claps his hooves and shooes the family into another room through a large burgundy curtain.

He turns back to Ember Sol and assumes his normal deep voice. "Some other time. See Victory if you have further questions or want to play. I have business to take care of presently so if you stay here, you'll be asked for assistance accidentally. But you might like help mare pick out corsets so stay if you wish."

"I...guess I could use the work experience..."
    And it wasn't like he really had anything else to do back at home, not with Lochbed and Aubade out.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-07 at 12:58 PM.