Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
Here's a basic run through for episodes that introduced a new location or a piece of tech. Spoiled for length, but I'm just noting here that there's a hands-free headset in season 1 and nobody has ever complained about it, although I had totally forgotten.

Spoiler
Show

Premiere: Canterlot, Ponyville (including Sweet Apple Acres, Sugar Cube Corner, Carousel Boutique, and town hall)

Premiere 2: Everfree forest

Applebuck Season: 1950s style ovens

Griffon the brush-off: exploding snakes in a can thing (20th century invention), arguably Pinkie's helicopter.

Boast Busters: Bendy straws

Dragonshy: Large mountain near Ponyville

Look Before you Sleep: Ponyville park (next seen in Lesson Zero)

Call of the Cutie: Hanglider and cliff, Karate Dojo, roller derby park, record player

Fall Weather Friends: Forest and cliff area. Microphone (so uh, why were we surprised by Iron Will's hand's free piece, when Spike has been shown doing Mic work from a blimp already?)

Suited for Success: Disk jockey, electric lighting system

Feeling Pinkie Keen: Froggie bottom bog, assorted trenches, wheelchair with supports

Sonic Rainboom: Jackhammer, chordless headset!!!! (yes I just realized this one, but these things are just canon).

Stare Master: First view of Fluttershy's house and chicken coop

Show Stoppers: Electric fan, reference to power tools, electric stage lighting, 1980s style rock costumes.

Green isn't your color: Fashion runway complete with various styles of camera, blow-up magazines and rapidly-produced Fluttershy prints.

Over a Barrel: Train, Appleloosa

Bird in the Hoof: Medicinal pills, humidifier

Cutie mark Chronicles: Manehattan, wherever that cliff is Rarity visited, rock farm, Celstia's school

Party of One: more electric lighting

Grand Galloping Gala: elastic trampoline, electric hairstyling machines, yet another mic setup. Also the first look at Canterlot castle and ballroom.

Ok, wow. Yeah. I had the impression that the tech has always been schizo, but I didn't realise it was to that degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
9 pages. In, like, a day. That's... whaaaaat. I mean, whaaaaat. Why does this thread move so fast?
*Obligatory comment on how this is notheeng compared to the Old Days*