View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

1. - Top - End - #339
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

Quote Originally Posted by Venetian Mask View Post
    Vardheim - First Contact
    "So you do, then you must have been following me a lot longer. Tell me, what do you know about me, that I don't tell you things you already know. And on your name, I'm afraid that I can not speak your language and can not pronounce your name succesfully. Is there anything else I can call you, or should I keep calling you 'Little One'?" He asks, a tiny smile curving along his ashen face.

He didn't understood what, but there was something the young noble liked about the sparrow sitting on his shoulder.

Spoiler
    Show
    A PM with some info about the young noble that the sparrow could've picked up is making it's way to you now.
    "Call me whatever you wish. I care not. However, you misunderstand me. I do not particularly need to reveal myself to you to learn about who you as an individual are. I already know that you are the youngest of four noble sons whose father is a petty noble. While the oldest two went off to fulfill an important role for your people and your other brother has achieved minor recognition for himself, you have done nothing your people can respect you for. I know that you enjoy thinking and dreaming about various heroic things, but you have yet to do more than think and dream. You do, however, have enough sense that you're not likely to go gossiping around about this encounter. You also have a compassionate streak that you have even hidden from your stern but fair father."

" I need to reveal myself because I have been observing you as a race and do not understand your people. That is what I need explained."
    Last edited by planswalker; 2012-03-07 at 11:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.